♥哈罗!

Followers♥[跟]

...

Photobucket
Photobucket

My FT ISLAND ♥

[play] 2 listen♥


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wakakaka!!掉进沟渠里!鱼到!!==(blue black Jor..><)

Yesterday i walk wif my LaoPoo in the narrow street in school,
then suddenly,
i din saw in front the longkang got a whole..
i Drop inside ,
wif my right leg,
Huh..!Luckily my LaoPoo din laugh mii...
but it very FISh la..
when i go back class,
i tell Kar Kar..
she say if u at there she sure laugh me want..
Wat The..
she cut her hair down i oso din laugh,
nx time saw u dun wan go wif u liao..Blekk...!!
say back to the topic...
thn went i go back home..
i saw two Blue Black..
My dad use his hand to rub my leg..
Aduii!!Sakittt...
nx time i walk i dun wan to see in front .,
i see at the floor..
scare nx time drop in the hole again..Wakakakaka!!
Huh..luckily my leg no Patah..Hehe..xD[Apple]

No comments:

Post a Comment