♥哈罗!

Followers♥[跟]

...

Photobucket
Photobucket

My FT ISLAND ♥

[play] 2 listen♥


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Sunday..[Mother day and Grandma Birthday] 2gether Celebrate..=D♥

Today is my grand ma birthday ...=D
Early morning we went back Bentong and celebrate Mother day and Grandma Birthday....
We went back about 9.00a.m....
But went we reach is about 10.30
Walao..my back damn pain la..Juz sit at the car..><
I go inside the home i saw my cousin...
all like crazy boys and girls..running here and there...
I juz wanna sit there watch TV oso cannot..DL...
After tat we go 2 restaurant eat..
Wakakaka!Finnally i saw my cousin GF..Damn Lenqq luii la..=D
after we eat the cheese cake..walao...i DL already loooo....
Giv my cousin make fall my cake and din say sry oso..TMD...凸
But it quite hapii la..seeing my gramdma laugh like Cute Sopohh..xD
ILY Grandma 4 eva..=D♥

1 comment:

  1. ^^ So Hapi A~~~ Eat Cheese Cake And So Many Cousin “ Fan " You to play ooo Me also wan la... Eat cheese cake won't Get FAT geh....

    Even You get FaT Gor Will Still Like You

    Miz My Hapi Fat Apple Hahaha ( Juz Kidding )

    ReplyDelete